Job Title : Apprentice Receptionist
Employer : St Giles Hotel Heathrow
Location : Feltham, London, TW14 9AD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Hotels and Accommodation
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01841
Brief Description : The St Giles Hotel at Heathrow have an exciting Opportunity to appoint an Apprentice Night Receptionist to meet and greet guests of this busy Airport Hotel.
Qualifications Required : None required, however, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process
Vacancy Detail : St Giles Heathrow hotel in Feltham, Hounslow welcomes its guests to cozy, spacious accommodations and in-house facilities, including 24-hour reception, concierge service, Free WiFi, on-site car park, fitness centre, and their gourmet restaurant, Il Grasso, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guest can enjoy convenient access to Heathrow Airport or Central London, as their hotel is 10 minutes from Heathrow and opposite Feltham Rail Station (25 minutes on train to Central London or Windsor).
Working Front of House it is essential that their staff have a real interest in making their guests feel welcome and take advantage of this fantastic training opportunity!
The Apprenticeship will lead to a Hospitality Team Member Standard qualification with further opportunities for career development upon successful completion of the 12 month programme
Receptionist Job Duties:
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours a week, various shifts
Salary : £342.20 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 18/10/2019
Possible Start Date : 22/10/2019
Personal Qualities : • Engaging
• Well presented
Skills Required : • Good Communication Skills
• Pleasant telephone manner
• Computer Skills
Future Prospects : To be discussed at interview
Training to be Provided : L2 Hospitality team member
Maths and English if required.
Other Information : Applicants must be aged 18 and over due to shift patterns and operational needs.
Rota is on a shift basis, 5 days out of 7 days, including weekends and bank holidays
The map below shows the employer's location