Job Title : Hospitality Apprentice
Employer : Sodexo Ltd - Solar House
Location : Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2UA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Catering and Food Service
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01692
Brief Description : Sodexo at Solar House have an opportunity for an apprentice to join their team, learn the trade and gain a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member - Customer Service Practitioner Qualification.
Qualifications Required : GCSE grade C/4 in GCSE is preferable, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Word and Excel knowledge
Vacancy Detail : Sodexo develops, manages and delivers a diverse range of services, designed to improve the quality of life for their clients and customers.
Sodexo at Solar House have an opportunity for an apprentice to join their team, learn the trade and gain a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member - Customer Service Practitioner Qualification.
Duties to include:
• Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations
• Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements
• Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by Sodexo
• Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
• Arrange events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from customers
• Answer the phone and make room bookings, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
• Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
• Assist with Function/Catering set ups as required
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5
Salary : £187.50 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 12/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 16/08/2019
Personal Qualities : • Ability to multi task
• Excellent communicator.
• Working with others
• Good listener
• Ability to prioritise
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service.
• Can-do attitude.
• A Hands On approach
• Well presented
Skills Required : Numeracy GCSE
English written and language basics GCSE
Word and Excel knowledge
Future Prospects : To be able to move within Sodexo, to be able to progress through a management scheme
Training to be Provided : Hospitality Team Member- Customer Services Level 2 apprenticeship
Maths and English if required
The map below shows the employer's location