Job Title : Apprentice Hospitality Team Member
Employer : Jukebox Cafe
Location : Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 3AD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Chef
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01551
Brief Description : A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone looking to start a career in hospitality working at Jukebox Cafe. Learn the trade and gain a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Qualification.
Qualifications Required : None required, however, Maths and English will be assessed.
Vacancy Detail : The Jukebox Cafe is a popular and busy award winning local Cafe!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone looking to start a career in hospitality working at Jukebox Cafe. Learn the trade and gain a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Qualification.
Key duties will include:
• Food preparation
• Preparing food and drink from the menu
• Adhering to health and safety procedures
• Following food safety practices
• Working as part of a team
• Delivering food to the customers
• Ensuring tables are cleaned and prepared for the next customer
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 30 Hours minimum
Salary : £117.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 13/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 19/06/2019
Personal Qualities : • Friendly and approachable
• Presentable, punctual and reliable
Skills Required : • Hard working
• Ability to communicate effectively
• The desire to work in the industry
Future Prospects : Permanent position for the right candidate
Training to be Provided : Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship Level 2
Maths and English if required
Things to consider : Minimum of 30 Hours - Mon-Sun- 6am - 3pm
The map below shows the employer's location