Job Title : Events Assistant Apprentice
Employer : Oliver Myles events
Location : Berkhamstead, Hertfordshire, HP4 1EH
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Hospitality Management
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01519
Brief Description : Oliver Myles Events are looking for a keen apprentice to join their busy team, learn the trade and work towards gaining a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Events Qualification.
Qualifications Required : None required, however, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Vacancy Detail : Oliver Myles Events clients, both corporate and private, know that they offer them the best solution to suit their needs.
Their extensive industry knowledge and experience ensures they deliver whether their clients want a bespoke party, a VIP occasion or simply tickets to a show, concert or sporting/social occasion.
Oliver Myles Events are now looking for a keen apprentice to join their team of professionals, learn the industry and work towards gaining a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Events Qualification.
Duties will include:
• Prepare client proposals
• Format proposals with costings
• Ensure all events documentation is completed including liaising with suppliers
• Liaise with suppliers prior to events to ensure all guest information is passed on
• Maintain records for all experiences
• Design and order events merchandise and stationary
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours per week
Salary : £156.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 24/05/2019
Possible Start Date : 29/05/2019
Personal Qualities : • Outgoing
• Sense of humour
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Ability to celebrate success
• Desire to learn
Skills Required :
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Organisational skills
• Good time management abilities
• Ability to prioritise a workload and work unsupervised
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office system excel word PowerPoint
Future Prospects : Full time event coordinator position of events manager.
Training to be Provided : Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship Level 2
Maths and English if required
The map below shows the employer's location