Job Title : Personal Assistant Apprentice
Employer : Audley Group - Egham
Location : Egham, Surrey, TW20 9EY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Hospitality Management
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01452
Brief Description : The Audley Group are offering a fantastic opportunity to work with them as a personal assistant with their current team while working towards the Business and Administration Level 2 qualification.
Qualifications Required : • Powerpoint and Excel would be advantageous if not already trained in these systems, arrangements can be made for training to be provided
• Desirable GCSE qualifications to include Maths and English, however Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Vacancy Detail : Audley is a leading player in the retirement village marketplace, with luxury developments across the UK. There are currently 10 sites with several in development, and many working through various planning stages with exciting plans for further growth.
The Audley Group are offering a fantastic opportunity to work with them as a Personal Assistant with their current team while working towards gaining a Business and Administration Level 2 qualification.
You will be a member of the PA Team helping with providing confidential secretarial and administrative support to the PA’s, and Senior Directors within the Audley Group.
• Provide support to the PA Team to ensure a full secretarial and administration service is provided to Senior Directors
• Provide support in the production of reports and documents as needed, ultimately learning to produce these yourself
• Co-ordinate and facilitate meetings including the arranging of refreshments and taking notes. Ensuring meeting rooms are reserved as needed
• Attend relevant training courses and complete the Audley On-Line Academy e-learning modules as required within the role
• Work closely with other PA’s and support functions based in Egham to help with the smooth running of the office
• You will need to provide a confidential service at all times
• You will be required to support with ad-hoc projects
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5hrs per week
Salary : £163.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 03/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 10/06/2019
Personal Qualities : • Team player
• Confident and friendly manner
• Focused on customer service excellence
• Positive attitude
Skills Required : • Ability to multitask, with a methodical approach to work
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Future Prospects : Opportunity to develop a career within the Retirement Sector, receiving further training as required to grow within role and desired specialism.
Training to be Provided : Business Administration Level 2, Maths, English and ICT if required
The map below shows the employer's location