Job Title : Management Trainee Apprenticeship Programme
Employer : Caffe Nero - Leeds Central
Location : Leeds, Hertfordshire, LS1 5HF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Retail and Coffee
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01445
Brief Description : Caffe Nero are looking for an apprentice! They will give you a great foundation in supervising teams and making great coffee, then a level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship.
Qualifications Required : You must be aged 18 and over. No other qualifications are required but to support you in the role, we will give you a great foundation to teach you how to supervise a team and make great coffee (covering everything from how to make an espresso through to a decaf, soya latte).
Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Vacancy Detail : Are you aged 18 and over and enjoy working in a fun, demanding and fast paced environment?
As an apprentice on the Caffè Nero Management Trainee Programme, you will work 35 hours per week and progress from a Shift Leader to Future Manager in 15 months!
You will gain a Level 3 apprenticeship in Hospitality Supervision as well as endless opportunities to progress your career with Caffè Nero.
On a day to day basis you can expect to:
• Consistently deliver excellent coffee standards and use all tools available e.g. coffee check audits and training materials
• Support, motivate, coach, engage and manage the team to drive performance of Caffè Nero standards
• Recognise and harness talent in your team and encourage career progression
• Engage customers and strive for excellence, ensuring customer experience is best in class
• Act as role model and ensure all members of the team follow health and safety, COSHH and food hygiene requirements.
• Attend and contribute to store and area meetings
• Utilise key reports and business data to drive profitable sales.
At Caffè Nero, it’s the people that make us unique. That’s why we are looking for warm, positive people who genuinely enjoy working with others, want to build a great retail management career and serve terrific coffee.
Because when you join us, you’re joining a family- be it your team, your regular customers, your neighbourhood or the Caffè Nero Network. Be part of building something special, and have fun doing it!
If this all sounds right for you, then you may well be right for us. Apply Today.
Number of Positions Available : 4
Working Week : 35 hours per week 5 out of 7 days including some evenings and weekends
Salary : £258.30 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 27/02/2019
Possible Start Date : 04/03/2019
Personal Qualities : You need no prior experience to be considered for the programme just the right attitude, energy and to enjoy interacting with customers.
Skills Required : Positive attitude, enjoy working with team and customers in a fun, demanding and fast paced environment.
Future Prospects : Many of our Store Managers have become Area Managers and 50 % of our Head Office (Finance, IT, Property etc. ) come from our Store Teams.
Training to be Provided : Hospitality Supervisor apprenticeship
Maths and English if required
Other Information : Why choose us?
• Paid the same salary as our regular Baristas
• A salary that increases throughout the programme
• 28 Days paid holiday
• As many free hand crafted drinks as you like whilst on shift!
• Discounted Food Allowance whilst on shift!
• Employee discount (Both in store and many other brands through our Beanbox website)
• Pizza nights
• 24/7 confidential support when you need it
• Refer a friend for a job for cash
• Regular cultural events with your Store and Area team
• Pension scheme
Things to consider : Caffe Nero are recruiting for Apprentices to complete their Level 3 Hospitality Team Leader in Partnership with HIT Training at one of the following Leeds City Centre Locations:
- Leeds University, Laidlaw Library, University of Leeds, Wood house Lane, LS2 3AR.
- Leeds Wellington, Unit A, 3 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP.
- Leeds Central Square, Unit 4 Central Square, 29 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 4DL
- Leeds Park Row, 119-121, The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 5HF
The map below shows the employer's location