Job Title : Apprentice Serving Staff
Employer : The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa
Location : Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 6AJ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Hotels and Accommodation
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01233
Brief Description : An opportunity for an apprentice to join The Devonshire Arms Hotel and Spa to work front of house and gain a qualification.
Qualifications Required : None required, however, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Vacancy Detail : The Devonshire Arms Hotel and Spa have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to join them, learn how to work front of house to a high standard and gain a level 2 qualification.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To assist were necessary, within the business, gaining experience in all Front of House areas. To provide the highest standards of food and beverage service to guests at all times.
• To develop a good understanding and knowledge of menu items, wine and drinks
• To provide excellent service in the provision of food and drinks
• To ensure the working area is maintained to the highest standard as set by the hotel
• To provide the highest standard of hospitality and service to all our customers
• To assist all members of the team as required
• To check and maintain all stock
• To ensure accuracy when cash handling
Number of Positions Available : 4
Working Week : 40 Hours a week
Salary : £176.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 26/02/2019
Possible Start Date : 04/03/2019
Personal Qualities : Pleasant
Skills Required : Able to communicate
Able to take instructions
Able to work as part of a team
Future Prospects : To be discussed at interview stage
Training to be Provided : Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship Level 2
Maths and English if required
The map below shows the employer's location