Job Title : Early Years Apprentice
Employer : Towcester Tots
Location : Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6AF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Care
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01067
Brief Description : A fantastic opportunity to work within a the Towcester Tots Day Nursery and be a part of an amazing team.
Qualifications Required : Basic childcare knowledge or experience working with babies and children, GSCEs in English and maths preferable, however, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Vacancy Detail : A fantastic opportunity to work within a the Towcester Tots Day Nursery and be a part of an amazing team.
To follow nursery routine and have a key group. To play an important role in assisting in the care of young children. They plan and organise both fun and educational activities and take care of children's personal needs.
Nursery Duties to include;
• To plan and implement exciting activities to meet the needs of all children.
• To be a key person, be assigned key children and be responsible for up to date and accurate achievement files.
• To support all staff and engage in good teamwork.
• Work in partnership with staff, parents and other professionals.
• To attend out of work activities i.e. parent’s evenings, summer fayre, Christmas parties etc.
• To follow all of the Nurseries policies and Procedures
• To safeguard the children at all times.
• Record accidents and incidents should they arise.
• To provide high quality care to meet the diverse needs of all children.
• To complete the Early Years qualification in a timely manner.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 39+hours
Salary : £144.30 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 04/12/2018
Possible Start Date : 10/12/2018
Personal Qualities : Caring nature
Skills Required : Passion for working with children from 0-5 years
Basic ICT knowledge preferable
Ability to work in a team
Future Prospects : A chance to further your knowledge and gain higher qualifications.
Training to be Provided : L2 Children and Young Peoples Workforce
Maths, English and ICT if required.
Other Information : We are looking for someone who is very passionate to work with children and want a career in childcare.
Things to consider : Shifts between 7.30am and 6.00pm,
General cleaning duties
The map below shows the employer's location