Job Title : Administration Apprentice
Employer : Hallmark Care Homes
Location : Billericay, Essex, CM12 0EQ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Care
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01224
Brief Description : We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Apprentice who wants to begin their career in office and business administration and gain valuable skills and experience for future development.
Qualifications Required : Minimum of two GCSEs - one must be English Language, grades C or above or equivalent.
Vacancy Detail : - Assist with ensuring that the overall presentation of the Office provides a welcoming, friendly and professional image.
- Ensuring all visitors are welcomed, are made aware of Health and Safety requirements and treated with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Assisting the team with providing refreshments to visitors.
- Providing support with printing and photocopying.
- Providing the team with other administrative support, when requested to do so by the Executive Support Manager.
- Ensuring that telephone calls are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Attending all training as required and be responsible for own personal development.
- Assisting with the Office Manager duties during periods of absence.
- Ensuring that the team receive their post and prepare all outgoing post on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that all information of a confidential nature is not divulged to third parties.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 8:30-17:00
Salary : £195.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 02/11/2018
Possible Start Date : 03/12/2018
Personal Qualities : Good communicator.
Able to work under pressure.
Reliable and punctual.
Skills Required : Confident user in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Excellent written, non-verbal & verbal communication.
Future Prospects : Hallmark is an expanding Company with various opportunities for development and growth
Training to be Provided : Full in-house training will be provided to gain the necessary skills and experience as well as undertaking a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Qualification.
Other Information : Additional benefits:
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Discounted Gym membership
• Discounts in over 450 high street and online retail outlets
• Leisure and day out discounts
• Optional healthcare plan
• Excellent induction training
• On-going career training and development opportunities
• Workplace pension
Things to consider : This role is based at Hallmark Care Homes busy Central Support Office.
The map below shows the employer's location