Job Title : Apprentice Commis Chef
Employer : Hand Picked Hotels - Rhinefield
Location : Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7QB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Chef
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01034
Brief Description : The beautiful Rhinefield Hotel, part of the luxurious Hand Picked Hotels group have an exciting Apprentice Commis Chef opportunity and are recruiting for an Apprentice Chef to join their Chef Academy and complete a level 2 qualification with HIT Training.
Qualifications Required : No experience necessary. However, English and Maths will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Vacancy Detail : As a Commis Chef you will be part of a team in food preparation and organisation within the kitchen.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Assist senior chefs in preparing meals in either part or in full
• Actively seek to improve own skills and achieve personal development
• Work as part of the kitchen team under the direction of the head chef, sous chef and chef de parties to support the demands of the kitchen
• Work in a clean and tidy manner
• Comply with all health and safety regulations
• Undertake training as required
• Comply at all times with the Staff Code of Conduct
• Be flexible and carry out reasonable requests dictated by the business needs
• Seek to ensure at all times that staff, visitors and guests on our sites have the best experience possible
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 Hours per week between 8:00 am - 9:30 pm
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 03/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 10/06/2019
Personal Qualities : • Passion
• Team player
Skills Required : • Punctual
• Ability to take instruction
Future Prospects : Graduation from the Hand Picked Hotels Chefs Academy will open the door for many career development opportunities across the Hand Picked collection.
Training to be Provided : Level 2 Commis Chef Standard
English and Maths Functional Skills if needed
Other Information : · Straight shifts with 2 days off together
· Start no earlier than 8:00 am
· Finish no later than 9:30 pm
· 1 weekend off in 4
Things to consider : Please ensure you can get to and from the venue as well as committing to evening and weekend work.
The map below shows the employer's location