Job Title : Apprentice Restaurant and Bar Team Member
Employer : Combe Grove The Elmhurst Foundation
Location : Bath, Somerset, BA2 7HU
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Hotels and Accommodation
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00511
Brief Description : An exciting opportunity for a Hospitality Team Member Apprentice to start a career in a beautiful Georgian Manor house with hotel and spa facilities
Qualifications Required : None required, however, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Vacancy Detail : Responsible to our extensively experienced Restaurant manager for providing a first-class service to guests, members and visitors ensuring their needs are met promptly, knowledgeably and efficiently.
Duties to include:
• Serving locally sourced, nutitrious food
• Working as a Barista and Bar Tender serving specaility organic tea’s, coffees and cocktails
• Advise guests on the dishes our passionate, Michelin trained Chefs create
• Work with our Head Gardnerer on bringing fresh food to the table
• Enjoy a number of placements in other well regarded businesses
Number of Positions Available : 5
Working Week : 40 Hours
Salary : £175.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 11/03/2019
Possible Start Date : 15/03/2019
Personal Qualities : • Passionate about preparing and serving fresh, local, nutritious food.
• Looking to develop a career in hospitality that will take you anywhere in the world
• Keen interest in Health & Wellbeing
• Mentally dextrous, numeracy skills, Fit and able, a wish to serve
Skills Required : • Good communication skills
• International language desirable but not essential
Future Prospects : Opportunity to continue with Level 3 and further
Support in finding first supervisory position in one of our partner establishments
Training to be Provided : Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship
Maths and english if required
Other Information : You will work as part of a wider team of apprentices all benefiting from an enhanced level of development and training to ensure that The Elmhurst Foundation succeeds in its objective to train local apprentices to fulfil their potential and develop a sound foundation from which to embark on a successful career. Work and study placements in other well-known and regarded establishments will enhance your understanding of all aspects of the restaurant and being an important part of our team.
If you are a non-smoker, interested in working for a charity, have an interest in health and wellbeing, and would like to work with nutritious organic and local food and have access to our leisure facilities and enjoy free parking we would like to hear from you.
Things to consider : This role will be 40 hours per week on a working rota including weekends.
5 GCSE’ Including English and Maths - are preferable.
The map below shows the employer's location